DF ELECTRIC launch a new photovoltaic modular fuse holder and fuse gPV for photovoltaic applications.
The first feature that this news products offers, is the assigned voltages, in one hand the fuse holder with 1000 V DC and in the other hand the fuse with 600 & 1000 V DC. They have been developed to offer a compact, safety and economic protection solution in photovoltaic installations where due to the increase of the power and technologic evolution, no-load voltages up to 1000V DC.
· Available in a extended range of different versions with fuse indicator, with microswitch, 690V, 24 V DC, Microswitch FUSING+PRE-BREAKING+FUSE LINK DETECTION
· Accessory available to lock the fuse holder by a padlock.
· IP20 Security accessory in Terminal zones. For wires of section <=10 mm2.
· All the versions with label holder for a good circuit identification.
· Compact design
· Accessories for Multiple poles assembly for fuse holders and Microswitch.
Semiconductors are electronic components extremely sensible to overloads and short-circuit, therefore they cannot be protected with general purpose fuse-links. For this reason there are ultra rapid fuse-links for this specific purpose, with very fast melting characteristics, low let-through energy values (I2t) and adequate selective coordination with protection devices upstream.
Typical application comprise protection of semiconductors (diodes, thyristors, triacs, etc) used in power rectifiers, UPS, converters, motor drives (AC and DC), soft starters, ...