DF, S.A. was created in the 80’s as a result of the concern of a group of professionals in the electrical sector. From the outset, DF ELECTRIC has represented the meeting point between the trust of our customers and suppliers and the motivation and hard work of the most highly qualified professionals.
What started out as a small project was affected by two events at the beginning of the 90’s which turned DF ELECTRIC into the company as we know it today.
· First-time attendance at an electrical material fair as exhibitor (MATELEC’92).
· Installation of the first completely automated production line.
From then on, participation by DF ELECTRIC at international fairs has increased in proportion to growth of the company itself. DF currently attends the major trade fairs across the five continents, 85% being export market events, thus maintaining the spirit that has characterised it throughout its history. As well as exhibiting at these fairs, constant investment of resources in automation and modernisation of production lines is what has differentiated DF ELECTRIC from its competitors, as few companies of our size have developed their own manufacturing technology.
This entrepreneurial spirit is reflected in all areas of the company. Throughout DF ELECTRIC’s history we have incorporated all the departments required to maintain our commitment to clients. These departments include export, quality, marketing, etc.
These features have made DF ELECTRIC what it is today. Its most notable figures for 2011 are the following:
· Workforce of over 100 people.
· 65% turnover in exports.
· Presence in over 60 countries.
· Catalogue with over 4,000 references.
· Investment in R&D&i of around 8% of turnover.
· Annual manufacturing of over 50 million units.
· 100% checking of products manufactured.